Connection Issues
mraley

My iPhone 6 refuses to connect to our range extender after the carrier updates a couple of weeks back. I went into cellular settings to make sure I was data only for LTE and reset the extender, still no luck. What else can I do? The extender had been working great and is extremely effective throughout our home.

Thanks!

Matt

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Connection Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can understand your concern with the iPhone 6 not connecting to the extender since the update. Let’s see how we can help get this fixed. Go to Settings, General, Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. Enter your pass code (if applicable) tap Reset Network Settings. This will delete any WiFi networks and passwords so be sure to write them down if necessary. Once the phone is back on try and place a call to see if it connects to the extender. Please let us know if this works.

Sherita_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Connection Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can understand your concern with the iPhone 6 not connecting to the extender since the update. Let’s see how we can help get this fixed. Go to Settings, General, Reset and tap Reset Network Settings. Enter your pass code (if applicable) tap Reset Network Settings. This will delete any WiFi networks and passwords so be sure to write them down if necessary. Once the phone is back on try and place a call to see if it connects to the extender. Please let us know if this works.

Sherita_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes