Extended
katrealartis

So I’m stuck at extended network (3G), and I can’t get back to LTE, I tried restarting my phone and I checked my cellular data, I didn’t see anything wrong. In my area, i get LTE, but I don’t know what to do. Can you help? 

I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Extended
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@katrealartis wrote:

So I’m stuck at extended network (3G), and I can’t get back to LTE, I tried restarting my phone and I checked my cellular data, I didn’t see anything wrong. In my area, i get LTE, but I don’t know what to do. Can you help? 

I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max

Since you posted this in the 'Network Extender' area, are you trying to connect your iPhone 12 to an LTE Network Extender or older 3G Network Extender?  There are other threads identifying issues users are having with iPhones and extenders.  Do you have WiFi calling turned on?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Extended
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

katrealartis, we always want to make sure that you receive the best available service in your area. When did this start happening? What is your zip code? For now, let's go ahead and reset your phone's network settings as this can help with connectivity.

You can perform a Network Settings Reset on your device by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will turn your phone off and back on and wipe any information related to your Bluetooth or saved Wi-Fi networks. No personal data will be removed. The following link also has the troubleshooting steps: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207110/

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes