Horrible coverage
mattb1991
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, we moved about 2 1/2 months ago to Redding, California from central California, about 5 1/2 hours south. In our old home I had great coverage, everywhere I went, 5G. I drive a lot for work and sometimes in more rural areas and coverage there was good. 
Our new home is a totally different story. At our home, no coverage, despite being on a hill in a neighborhood. We had to install a signal booster due to our calls dropping constantly.  When I went to the Verizon store here in town the employee told me they sell a lot of boosters here due to bad coverage. I don’t know but that seems like a clue to me.  I still drive constantly for work, but my biggest issue is just driving around town. The signal is garbage. I have coworkers that are with other providers and they have 5G service.  Never have a problem. I pay more the $200 a month for 5G service which I now can’t use. I have been with Verizon for close to 15+ years, my question is am I going to have to change provided to get the coverage and service I’m paying for?

Labels (1)
Re: Horrible coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be just as upset over the huge change in service, mattb1991. Please know that we truly value you as such a loyal customer. We don't want you to consider leaving. 

What phone did you get? Do you have other lines on your account with similar issues in the areas you have trouble in? Has the booster helped for indoor coverage for you?  -Vanessa

0 Likes
mattb1991
Enthusiast - Level 1

We all have iPhones, running the newest iOS. And everyone has the same problem. Booster has helped indoor coverage. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming that for us. We would like to review your services with you further in depth. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes