I get a busy signal many times I make a call
daverthal

In the past few weeks it takes multiple efforts for a call to go through. I have all blue lights on the extender, I hear the beeps on my phone stating I am connected to the extender, but the call won't go through. I either get a busy signal or a message stating that the call can't be completed. It often takes 2-6 tries to make a simple phone call!

what can be done to fix this?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I get a busy signal many times I make a call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@daverthal

Oh no, let's get this fixed ASAP . Do you have trouble with busy signals and calls not being completed when not connected to the extender? Has the extender ever worked properly? Do other phones have this trouble with the extender as well? Have you tried restarting your router and extender?

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
daverthal

To answer your first question, Yes, of course. That is why I bought the

extender. Poor coverage in my home. 2. The extender has worked fine for

about 6 months leading up to this issue. 3. Other phones haven't had issues

but I work out of my house and make calls much more so than other family

members. 4. I did restart both the extender and the router.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@daverthal

We appriciate the details you provided. I know how important this is with you working out of the house. Just a few more questions so we can get this working. What model phone do you have? Do you still get busy signal and calls not going through when you leave your home area? What zipcode are you in?
AdrienneP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
daverthal

I have an iphone 6. zip code 80120. No, I do not get busy signals outside

of my home. As I'm sure you're aware, I have to turn off LTE when in my

home for the phone to connect to the extender.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
daverthal

Any update on this? Problem still exists.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

daverthal,

We want to ensure that you can reply on your service at home again. I know how important it is to have a reliable connection. It is definitely odd to hear that ohly your phone is having issues with the connection at home.  I want to ensure that your phone is properly connected to the Network Extender.

Ensure that your phone is located within a 15-foot radius of the Network Extender. From your phone dial #48 then pres send. Review for confirmation accouncement and keep us posted with your progress.

YareliM_VZW

0 Likes
daverthal

Yes, it is connected

David Rosenthal

sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming it's registering properly daverthal. Next, let's reset the network settings on the iPhone, by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. After the Apple logo appears and phone is back, then completely power off the phone till you see Apple logo again, and test further. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW

0 Likes
daverthal

Did as instructed but that didn't work.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes