Is the network extender system down in Central Coast of Calif? Zip Code 93455.
fkloster
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is the network extender systwm down in Central Coast of Calif, zip code 93455?

My network extender worked fine for 3 months now this morning System Light blink fast read and GPS light is solid magenta.

Rebooted equipment, Reboot router and cable modem. All other equipment working fine, but extender won't work. Tried everything. Has my unit gone bad or is it in your network?

Frank

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is the network extender system down in Central Coast of Calif? Zip Code 93455.
fkloster
Enthusiast - Level 1

Magically it fixed itself, a day later.

Thanks for the reply/help.

Frank

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is the network extender system down in Central Coast of Calif? Zip Code 93455.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Fkloster,

Let's get the network extender back in business.  We don't have any reported outages for the zip code you provided.  When was the last time you unplugged the network extender?  After you rebooted the network extender did you dial #48 on your device?  If so, what announcement did you hear?

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
fkloster
Enthusiast - Level 1

Magically it fixed itself, a day later.

Thanks for the reply/help.

Frank

0 Likes