Issues with calls on network extender
marci41527
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizion sent me a network extender since I was having issues with calls and texts.  I have been having issues for months.  Tons of troubleshooting via calls, chats and tech coach.  Finally a manager said needed extender and sent one.  So I went from 1 bar to full 5.  Then starting having issues with all calls going straight to voicemail.  No missed call notice.  Then Verizon sent a replacement phone.  Still issues.  I unplugged the network extender and now calls come in.  But now 1 bar.  Anyone deal with this. So frustrated as dealing with this for months and not getting anywhere let a lone paying for services I am not getting

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issues with calls on network extender
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@marci41527 wrote:

Verizion sent me a network extender since I was having issues with calls and texts.  I have been having issues for months.  Tons of troubleshooting via calls, chats and tech coach.  Finally a manager said needed extender and sent one.  So I went from 1 bar to full 5.  Then starting having issues with all calls going straight to voicemail.  No missed call notice.  Then Verizon sent a replacement phone.  Still issues.  I unplugged the network extender and now calls come in.  But now 1 bar.  Anyone deal with this. So frustrated as dealing with this for months and not getting anywhere let a lone paying for services I am not getting

Sure sounds like the same problem being discussed in other threads:

4G LTE Network Extender - phone not ringing, incom... - Verizon Community

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

marci41527, we understand the importance of the ability to receive the service you are expecting, and we are here to help. To ensure we're on the same page, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far in getting the Network Extender to improve its signal strength? Also, where in your home are you placing the Network Extender to receive the strongest signal?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
marci41527
Enthusiast - Level 2

As far as troubleshooting I have reset network settings, factory reset phone.  Checked the airplane mode and forward calling.  Plus more.  I now have wifi calling on which I hate since it drops the call if I am outside of my house.  The extender is near our modem and by a window like instructions stated.  

0 Likes