LTE Extender 2 for enterprise - slow / no SMS text messages across multiple devices
kayakboy000000
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi.  I have a network extender 2 for enterprise.  Across multiple devices, SMS messages are delayed for hours.  When I disconnect the extender and use WiFi calling, there are no issues with SMS messages.  Voice calls with the extender work flawlessly.   My internet connection is solid (1G/1G fiber).  Are there problems on the verizon network causing this?  I would really like to use this rather expensive extender but not receiving texts is very problematic.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTE Extender 2 for enterprise - slow / no SMS text messages across multiple devices
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand that you want to be able to use your network extender. Let's take a look at what's going on with your network extender. By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauth

0 Likes
Re: LTE Extender 2 for enterprise - slow / no SMS text messages across multiple devices
kayakboy000000
Enthusiast - Level 3

I clicked the link and only a blank screen comes up.  

0 Likes
kayakboy000000
Enthusiast - Level 3

still broken as of this morning.  I am seeing 1 to 2 hour delays in text messages with the verizon network extender for enterprise.  On wifi calling, sms texting comes within minutes.  The aforementioned message had a link that is broken.  Is Verizon able to help?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is odd. Please try using the following link here: http://spr.ly/6000HLi8p

0 Likes
jak73
Enthusiast - Level 1

can you help me, too? i have to constantly turn off wifi in order to send a text.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service and device concerns are our concerns too and we're here to help. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing slow data and issues with sms text messages (Across multiple devices), while using the LTE Network Extender 2 (For Enterprise). Let's work together to get this resolved. How long has this been happening? Have there been any recent changes with your Network Extender (e.g., moving it to a different location, etc.). Have you tried rebooting your devices? - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Ajants1
Enthusiast - Level 1
  • I've been having the same problem as OP. Texts aren't being received for hours, and incoming calls don't come through. I have full bars of service and yes I've tried restarting everything 
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to ensure you are able to get calls and good service with the Network Extender you have, Ajants1. To confirm, what model of Network Extender are you using? 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
nickalus21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same exact issue. People show me a screenshot of when they sent the texts. I look at my phone when I received the texts and its hours later. 

Something very broken!