Re: LTE Network Extender ASK-SFE116 error 8C
rsings
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes and I sent the 2nd extender back. Still have the first one because Verizon wont take it back because it's way past the return period date of (14) days even though I have proof of that I couldn't get it to work since I bought it on October 31 2020.  I'm pretty sure there are "notes" on my account about the many service calls on this subject.   

0 Likes
Re: LTE Network Extender ASK-SFE116 error 8C
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too and we're here to help you in any way we can. We've noted your reference to having sent the second network extender to our warehouse. We've also noted your reference that you were unable to return the first Network Extender due to Verizon's 14-Day Worry-Free Guarantee grace period having been exceeded and because the device wouldn't work for you. We apologize for your inconvenience, as our stores will not be able to complete a refund/exchange, or accept a device back, after the 14-Day grace period. For more info about our Return Policy, please visit our website at http://spr.ly/6608HwEcg. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes