Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LTE Network Extender service issue
mcampisi51

I installed the Verizon lte network extender and It is showing im hooked up to 9/9 satellites.  I get great service on my phone now.  The problem is my husbands phone shows he is connected to extender but even with 4 bars he is dropping calls or connection is choppy.  He is better off with one bar and getting better calls or when I turn off extender his phone connection is better...  Is this an error with his specific phone? or is this an error with extender?  Is there a way I can disconnect JUST his phone from extender?

0 Likes
Re: LTE Network Extender service issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mcampis151-

We certainly want to make sure your husband's phone does work properly. What make and model phone does he have? When did the issue with his calls start?

-Angie

0 Likes
mcampisi51

He has the samsung Galaxy A42 5g and I have the Samsung zflip3 5g.  We have both been experiencing connection issues at our house since we moved in 4 years ago with dropped calls and poor connection which is why I bought the network extender.  I have great service but he wants it off because he has worse service with it on even though his phone shows 3 to 5 bars.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mcampisi51-

Thank you for sharing those details. I would like to further assist with your account. Please respond to my private note. 

-Angie

0 Likes
jav6

@mcampisi51 wrote:

He has the samsung Galaxy A42 5g and I have the Samsung zflip3 5g.  We have both been experiencing connection issues at our house since we moved in 4 years ago with dropped calls and poor connection which is why I bought the network extender.  I have great service but he wants it off because he has worse service with it on even though his phone shows 3 to 5 bars.

Does he have the ability to disable 5G on his phone?  Does your phone have 5G disabled?  What about him turning on WiFi calling, assuming you have WiFi to access your local network for internet service?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes