My iPhone 14 pro max will not connect to Verizon 4g network settings.
nharlton

My new iPhone 14 pro max 5G won't connect to my Verizon 4G LTE network extender.  I've tried all the phone Voice & Data options (5g ON, 5G Auto, LTE), nothing works.  I also did a factory reset on the extender, rebooted my router, etc.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 14 pro max will not connect to Verizon 4g network settings.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have certainly taken great troubleshooting steps to get the new phone to connect to your Network Extender, nharlton. We will gladly work with you to help further. To connect to that Network Extender, it is necessary to turn on "HD Voice." Here is how to ensure that setting is turned on: http://spr.ly/6600M4FdC . After allowing the two minutes or so for the phone to recognize the change, please dial out #48 and let us know what the recording says regarding the Network Extender.

-George

0 Likes
nharlton

Hi George,

That link took me to cellular data, voice and data, where there is 3 options for voice & data (5G on, 5g auto, LTE).  I tried all 3 and I'm still unable to connect to the network extender, I didn't have an option to turn on/off VoLTE or HD Voice.  Any other ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi! Our goal is to provide you the best experience. Please, send me a DM and allow me the opportunity to assist you as you deserve. 

>Oscar

0 Likes