NETWORK EXTENDER
sprk35

I just bought the new Note 20 Ultra. I will not connect to the NE. Everytime I call the #48 it states I am not connected to extender coverage to move closer to the extender. I am 6 ft from it in my chair. I have a 3g extender and just need it for calls. I am not trying to use it for data. I do not want to have to keep turning on and off a setting in my phone or anything else each time I enter my house. 

What is everyone else doing as they upgrade their phones ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NETWORK EXTENDER
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@sprk35

It's crucial that you're able to successfully make and receive calls while using your new device in your home. I'm sorry this hasn't been your experience with your Samsung Galaxy Note20 device and your 3G Network Extender device. I'd love to help.

Can you provide me the exact model number of your Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra device: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-232966/? Can you also confirm the model number of your Network Extender (located on the product sticker on the network extender device)? I want to ensure we are providing you troubleshooting instructions for the exact model devices you are using.

Lastly, are any other devices currently able to connect to this Network Extender?

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
sprk35

my model SM-n986U

The network extender is SKU SCS-2U01

my wife has a Note 9 which connects to the network extender. The extender has all blue lights and has been restarted numerous times.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming your devices. Currently, Your 3G Network Extender is not compatible with your Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra. We are more than happy to go over your other signal booster options. We will send you a Private Message, so we can continue. MoniqueH_VZW

0 Likes