Network Extender Cordless Phone Interferance
oldSarge98

We've had our network extnder and cordless phone in operation for two years now. Since Windstrem upgraded our Internet DSL package from 1Mbps to 50Mbps our Samsung/Verizon network extender has made our Panasonic dect 6.0 cordless phones useless. I have verified this by a process of elimination and when the network extender is off or the antenna is rotated down the cordless phones work just fine.

I am puzzled at the relationship of this problem with the DSL upgrade but I think it is just a coincidence. The cordless phones will also work satisfactorially if they are taken to about 50 feet from the network extender and close to the phone base. There were no problems with the cordless phones prior to the upgrade.

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Extender Cordless Phone Interferance
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the Network Extender work in sync with your cordeless phone is important oldSarge98. The update shouldn't have caused issues with the connection. Have you tried contacting your home carrier to discuss any settings that need to be updated to properly connect with your devices?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes