Network Extender Drops Calls
AndrewS76
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been a Verizon customer for 15 years and I've spent 10s of thousands of dollars with them yet they don't care at all that their network extender drops our calls and blocks our incoming calls. We've called Verizon no less than 15 times and received no assistance whatsoever. Our wait times are always above 60 minutes. Once we finally get someone they either can't help us, hang up on us, or transfer our call to someone else that drops the call. I've never seen anything like it. 

We work from home and use our phones for business. When calls don't come in, I lose money. For the first time in 15 years we are ready to switch to another carrier. We've had it. I'll give this 1 last chance to see if someone on here answers me and then I'm taking my 3 phones and leaving.

Andrew

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Extender Drops Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your 15 years with us mean the world and we would never want to lose you.  It's our goal to do everything we can to turn this around.  We have sent you a Private Message to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
Phillipgee1

I’m having the same problem.  Calls drop and people can not get through when they call back. What was the solution?  I spent about 6 hours trying to get my phone to connect to the network extender with tech support.  I really do not look forward to calling in.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to have the best service available to you. We are here to help. When did this issue start? What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

*Rebecca

0 Likes