Network Extender Error 32
JAVOGs

I have had a network extender for a while now.  I am still dropping calls due to an error 32.  What do we need to do to get my iPhone 13 working with the network extender?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Extender Error 32
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JAVOGs,

Being able to count on your extender is important. The whole point of that after all is to get you the service you need. I greatly appreciate you reaching out to us here. Error 32 is a firewall or lan error. It means something in your home internet connection is blocking the extender from working. That is something that only your home internet provider will be able to walk you through specifically because we don't have information on your home network settings and systems the way they would, but the required ports and information needed for them to get that set up for you can be found at http://spr.ly/6606zXsvw in our device support guide. 

-Andrew

0 Likes
JAVOGs

Thank you.

What is error 27?  It is stuck on error 27 this morning.

I checked to make sure my iPhone 12 (not 13 as I thought) is HD compatible, but I cannot find anywhere that it directly states that iPhone 12 had HD calling capabilities.

I started working thru the troubleshooting but got to the point where they ask the status of the display on the Network Extender (NE) and couldn't go any further.  The NE display is blank.  Now, what do I do?

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

If your issue is not resolved, you might UNMARK the thread/post as ANSWERED.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! Have you tried resetting the Network Extender?

*Angela

0 Likes
JAVOGs

I have reset the NE.  I moved it to the DMZ.  It is outside the firewall now but I am still getting Error 30.  Any suggestions on how to fix this one?

0 Likes
JAVOGs

Thanks for the advice.  Unfortunately, I don't see where I marked this as answered or where I can unmark this.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@JAVOGs wrote:

Thanks for the advice.  Unfortunately, I don't see where I marked this as answered or where I can unmark this.

Apparently, an agent or someone with privileges, unmarked the post as ANSWERED.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your efforts, JAVOGs! We are here to help, and we want to make sure you can fully enjoy your extender. I'm concerned to hear that you are now getting Error 32. May I ask, have you been able to use your network extender with your internet service provider in the past? Has anything changed about your internet connection that may have impacted the extender? 

-Michelle

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! How can I be of assistance today?

*Angela

0 Likes