Network Extender Login Model SCS-2U01
MSR63

I have a NE Model SCS-2U01 and am having trouble accessing the admin page.  I downloaded a manual and it gave me 192.168.1.10.  I have tried this IP address and get a "Hmmm..can't find this page" error.  I'm using MS Edge.  Any thoughts out there?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Extender Login Model SCS-2U01
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to make sure your Network Extender is working properly to assist you with your service. Did this just recently begin? Are you having trouble connecting any other devices to your home internet? Have you tried unplugging your home router for a few minutes and plugging back in?

-Joshua

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender Login Model SCS-2U01
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@MSR63 wrote:

I have a NE Model SCS-2U01 and am having trouble accessing the admin page.  I downloaded a manual and it gave me 192.168.1.10.  I have tried this IP address and get a "Hmmm..can't find this page" error.  I'm using MS Edge.  Any thoughts out there?

Is the 3G Network Extender model you have the one for home use or for business use?  The one for business use DOES have management access via default 192.168.1.10 when NO DHCP address assigned, described in the FAQ's, but the home use device DOES NOT.  I don't recall being able to log in to an admin page when I had my 3G Network Extender SCS-2U01 in use.  The 4G Network Extender DOES have an admin webpage for management.

Have you checked your router to see if it has assigned a DHCP address to the extender's MAC address?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes