- Sees Verizon coverage map, my address is super red, full 4G service.
- Switches to Verizon from AT&T
- Gets no service - 1 bar in and around house "1x" network when calls connect at all. Walk half block in any direction - good service.
- Has to complain to FCC in order to speak to a human being that is not worthless
- Gets Network Extender even though I know it will use my relatively low and costly bandwidth (small local cable company monoply, whole other story.)
- Finds out Network Extender cannot be restricted allowing neighbors to use my bandwidth.
- 14 day "trial" period to switch back before early termination fee goes by while this is happening.