Network Extender Red System Light blinking
WILICE55
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I tried a power cycle and called Verizon. They said to wait an hour which I did and then recycled power again but no change except now my GPS light is steady red too. Frustrating to call Verizon because most of the time without the NE my calls constantly drop off line.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Network Extender Red System Light blinking
WILICE55
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got a work order from Verizon and it was fixed two hours later

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mariettaok

Following- mine is doing the same thing but I don't have any phone signal without it.

0 Likes
SCECJC3

Mine is doing the same thing since last night.

0 Likes
spence288

i am out in California and had the same problem for the past 30 minutes...it just cleared up.  I run into a similar problem about 4pm pacific every other day or so.  Its really strange.  No problems noted in the router logs so must be an issue at verizon whatever it is

0 Likes
WILICE55
Enthusiast - Level 2

I finally contacted Verizon via Chat and got a Ticket #. Will let you know when I hear anything

maverickuw
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine also started the same thing today.  Was working fine last night.

VICHAL27
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having same issue have tried everything aggravated with this problem

0 Likes
WILICE55
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got a work order from Verizon and it was fixed two hours later

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VICHAL27, we want you to be able to take advantage of your service. What is your ZIP Code?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
HANMCN8

Same issue in Colorado, been happening ALL WEEK. Verizon has been USELESS. After the millionth time getting in contact they finally "opened a ticket" but we have no service because we are in the mountains and the extender is our lifeline. Very frustrated, hopefully this ticket will help. Good luck to the rest of y'all, this seems to be a common issue lately.

0 Likes