Network Extender not connecting to my phone
frogtattoo

My Samsung Network Extender SCS2U01 is no longer connected to my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.  What might be the problem?  I have tried all the usual reboot and plug/unplug protocols.  Might I have changed a setting or might the Extender have just given up (even though all lights are blue)?
Dan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Extender not connecting to my phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

frogtattoo We will do everything we can to help you get connected to that Network Extender. Its possible you may have an outdated Network extender. We have sent you a private message here on this platform. -Dolores

0 Likes
Re: Network Extender not connecting to my phone
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@frogtattoo wrote:

My Samsung Network Extender SCS2U01 is no longer connected to my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.  What might be the problem?  I have tried all the usual reboot and plug/unplug protocols.  Might I have changed a setting or might the Extender have just given up (even though all lights are blue)?
Dan

The SCS-2CU01 network extender is the 3G extender.  Does your Note 10 have 3G service turned OFF?  With the Verizon 3G network being phased out, you might check if you can trade in the old extender for a new LTE Network Extender.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes