Network Extender not finding Network
DrMikeNJ

I purchased two network extenders for my home. One works fine and found the GPS signal. The other, however, after many hours is still on the “searching for GPS signal” stage. I’ve tried the antenna and it doesn’t help. When I move the other extender into the same location it will pick up the signal and work fine. I tried replacing the extender already (assuming it didn’t work) but still can’t find GPS after many hours and with me moving it around to different locations. Any suggestions? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Extender not finding Network
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@DrMikeNJ wrote:

I purchased two network extenders for my home. One works fine and found the GPS signal. The other, however, after many hours is still on the “searching for GPS signal” stage. I’ve tried the antenna and it doesn’t help. When I move the other extender into the same location it will pick up the signal and work fine. I tried replacing the extender already (assuming it didn’t work) but still can’t find GPS after many hours and with me moving it around to different locations. Any suggestions? 

Which model extenders do you have?  Have BOTH MAC ID's been completely activated on your account by tech support?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes