Network Extender not working with Fios Quantam Gateway?
Davidsurg

Hi my Network Extender SCS-2901 The one with 3G Service is not working with my new fios Quantam gateway router the says light is blinking red for over an hour Do I need to forward ports or put it in the DMZ it worked before with my actiontec router the one with Wireless N! Any Help! Please Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Extender not working with Fios Quantam Gateway?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Is the light blinking on the Quatam gateway router or the network extender? Here is information for you on the ports. http://vz.to/1hfPhi3

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Davidsurg

No the sys light is blinking red on the verizon network extender for over an hour Help please help!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Are you still having issues? It can take up to 24 hours for the GPS and system light to engage.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes