Network Extender random incoming and outgoing call failures
KennyBVA

I have been using the network extender reliably for over 2 years. Suddenly I have issues where  I cannot complete outgoing calls and phone never rings for incoming calls. This is random. All lights on extender are solid blue. I can try an outgoing call several times within minutes and some work, some fail. This happens on 3 different cell phones: iPhone 6+, iPhone 5, and a LG flip phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Network Extender random incoming and outgoing call failures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Bstar123,

That's not good! We want your services and accessories to work properly at all times. When did this issue start? When the issue occurs is your home internet services working properly? Does rebooting the extender fix the issue? Click here for indicator colors for the network extender http://spr.ly/6584feCm

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bstar123

I'm having the same issue with this, any luck?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Bstar123,

That's not good! We want your services and accessories to work properly at all times. When did this issue start? When the issue occurs is your home internet services working properly? Does rebooting the extender fix the issue? Click here for indicator colors for the network extender http://spr.ly/6584feCm

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
caecilia97
Contributor - Level 1

Try rebooting your network extender, and make sure that the GPS and LAN cables are plugged in good and tight on the back of the thing. Have you moved it at all or anything lately?

0 Likes
toddsawake

I have only had my extender for a few months and I have the same problem.  Have rebooted extender, modem, router, made sure all cables are in and tight but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  More often it doesn't.  Its great when it works.  Called verizon and they told me to turn off cellular data when I get home and that seemed to work for a day, but now its the same thing.  It drops in the middle of calls sometimes. I am really disappointed with this product that cost $245.  Not sure what to do now since alot of other people are having the same problem with no resolution.

0 Likes