Network Extender stopped working East Bay CA
dkdonovan14

Anyone else having issues with their Network Extender? Been working fine for months suddenly past 4 days system light blinking so I rebooted now it wont connect and I have the gps extension on as well. Thoughts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Extender stopped working East Bay CA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
It's important that your network extender is working properly, dkdonovan14. What is your zip code? What color is the system light? Have you tried placing the network extender in a different area?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
dkdonovan14

I have moved it and no success there

It came back for a day but then the sys light started blinking again.

My ISP said all ports all open for it.

Earlier just had fast blinking sys light for 2 days.

Today after continued resets..

Fast blinking sys light and solid red gps now.

Help ;(

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
dkdonovan14, thanks for those details. The LED status indicators on your Verizon Wireless Network Extender device tell you if your device is functioning correctly. The blinking red light means that the device is searching for GPS. Click http://vz.to/1uoR3vJ for the steps on how to ensure that your device is set up properly since relocating it to another location. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
dkdonovan14

Understood what the lights are the sys light is the persistent one even after gps is blue, I have done all the options online. What can we do next I have only had his since Oct?

Thank you in advance!

Danielle

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We are not giving up dkdonovan14! Let's take a closer look and have this resolved once and for all. Are you having any issues with your internet provider? Match the lights to this graph for possible recommendations http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-111628/ .  What data speeds are you receiving when using your homes internet http://www.speedtest.net/ ?
JorgeO_VZW
0 Likes
dkdonovan14

Thank you for not giving up on me!!!

No provider issues, in fact we have an AT&T booster that is issue free.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes