Network Extender with gs5
Kac7

Hi does anyone have any idea how to connect the galaxy s5 to the Samsung network extender?  I've tried dialing #48 and it doesn't even say anything about the extender. I'm within the 15 foot range when doing this. Verizon seems to be stumped. All blue lights are on the extender. My phone also shows full bars but when I attempt to make a call it will not connect and says no service. Even with the full bars! Getting very frustrated with all of it. Advanced calling and WiFi are off when I try to do this. I've done resets on the extender multiple times and also shutting my phone on and off. Nothing seems to help. Quite expensive paper weights!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Extender with gs5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to connected to the Network Extender is important Kac7. So sorry that you've been having trouble with this. I want to make sure that we take care of all options here. I am going to send you a Private Message so that I can gather your account information. Please be on the lookout for that. Thanks!

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
geomin2020

As a tag-on to your question - - - We are experiencing the exact same issue with a Galaxy S5; did you ever get yours connected to the Network Extender??  It is quite frustrating!

0 Likes
Kac7

Well I had moved to a different state so they changed my home location to the new state and it started working. Do you have your voice calling off? The techs seemed to think it shouldn't matter what state I was in, but it seemed to do the trick changing that.

0 Likes
Kac7

Sorry advanced calling not voice calling haha

0 Likes
MASterling
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know if this applies.  But have you checked the Network Extender settings site for your profile.  to see if it's properly registered.  I can't find the link anymore, but here's the URL.   Login to verizon first, and then click this.

My Verizon Online Sign In - Verizon Wireless Network Extender

0 Likes