Network Extender working but................
gooberhead

My Droid Turbo shows full signal from nearest cell tower (2 miles through trees and mountains) but the floating house icon over the signal bars is not there. It used to be, but when it wasn't, I would dial the #48 to connect. Now, I dial the #48 and get the message that I am "under Network Extender coverage" but no floating house. What's going on?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Extender working but................
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s take a closer look into this new issue, Gooberhead. Having reliable coverage is always important. Are you noticing any issues when making or receiving calls? Have there been any recent updates to your Droid Turbo such as software? Looking forward to hearing back.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gooberhead

My Droid Turbo shows a software update (24.81.5.en.US) was completed on January 5, 2017 @ 1:20 AM.

Right now I am in the same room with the extender and my phone shows only the smallest signal bar. I dial #48 and connect to extender coverage and the floating icon appears! But only for a few seconds and then disappears but I have all signal bars.

My thinking is that as long as I'm in my home the phone and extender should be talking to each other but the connection keeps dropping.

NOTE: All (4) status lights on extender are blue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details here Gooberhead. We want to ensure your phone is staying connected to the extender and you are getting the best service possible. Do you have the 3G model extender? This is what the extender looks like: http://spr.ly/65838pUb3. When the house icon isn't displayed, what service issues are you experiencing?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes