Network Extender
Barmstrong287

Blinking SYS light for over 24 hours.  I cycled all items, no success.  

Any help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Extender
Barmstrong287

Cannot connect to Network Extender since recent iPhone update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Barmstrong287, updates are meant to enhance service not hinder it. What model iPhone do you have? What model Network Extender do you have?

0 Likes
Barmstrong287

I recognize that the updates are meant to enhance, can you understand that they do not?  In addition, the information provided by Verizon prior to and post update is completely inadequate and embarrassing.  More often than not, I am left piecemealing information on the web to solve my problems.  I have an iPhone 8 Plus and my extender model SCS-2U01.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Barmstrong287 Sorry to learn you are having a problem with the software update provided by the manufacturer. Please tell us if the issue is with the update to your phone or Network Extender.

0 Likes
Barmstrong287

As mentioned in my previous post, I am no longer able to connect my iPhone 8S to my Verizon Wireless Network Extender.  Prior to the most recent update, it all worked fine.  Now not at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Barmstrong287, thanks for those details. Let's work together on this and do some troubleshooting. Are you able to connect any other devices to the extender?

0 Likes