Network extender account management options
mciskey

I ordered and received my network extender and it is set up and working. When I log into "My Verizon" I cannot find the option in the menus to manage the extender. I did find a page through the search feature.

Should this device and new menu options show up on my account or do I always have to use the search feature to find the web page to manage the access list?

Thanks,

Mark

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network extender account management options
Snn5
Legend

You could bookmark the page in your browser bar for fast access.

0 Likes
mciskey

Thank you, yes I could bookmark the page.  My question was should the device and new menu options show on on my vzw account?

Thanks,

Mark

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Mine never showed up on My Verizon.  I just had to go to the Extender page to prioritize numbers.  There wasn't really much control over the extender.  It kind of sat there and whoever connected to it got to use it since you can only prioritize X number lines (50 is it?) and the first 6 people connected to it get to use it since the 7th is for 911.  I had people who didn't even dial the connection code fussing about it showing up on their phones.  I promptly stopped using it since I had issues with the thing.  My phone would fight for 4G and the extender was only 3G...so there was always conflict.  But yes, the extender's page is the only place I could access anything having to do with control as there was no link or portal from My Verizon.

0 Likes
mciskey

Thanks.  I guess I should know better than believe the user manual.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

What does the user manual say?

0 Likes
jd12
Enthusiast - Level 3

At one time a few years ago it did show up on your account but now it

doesn't sound I just do a search and get to it that way. That doesn't make

sense but that is the way it is now.

0 Likes
mciskey

The downloadable user guide has this on page 6. I guess it is available, you just have to search for it.

Manage Access: Authorized account users can manage access

settings for their Verizon Wireless Network Extender by logging into My

Verizon at www.verizonwireless.com.

– Up to 50 Verizon Wireless cell phones can be registered.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Maybe under My Devices.

0 Likes