Network extender and iPhone email
Philmfla
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot get email while I am on the phone.  Sometimes I cannot get email even when off the phone.  If I leave my home email works properly.   I am using an iPhone XR and using iPhone mail (set up to my companies email server). This causes issues since I often work from home. Any ideas?  The network extender was installed about a year ago. This is not a new problem.  It has been going on since it was installed and I have had two phones with the same issue. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network extender and iPhone email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Philmfia, thanks for reaching out to us about this. I know how important it is for you to have working service. No worries, let's try some troubleshooting to resolve this. Please power off the extender and restart it. I will stand by. 

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Philmfla wrote:

I cannot get email while I am on the phone.  Sometimes I cannot get email even when off the phone.  If I leave my home email works properly.   I am using an iPhone XR and using iPhone mail (set up to my companies email server). This causes issues since I often work from home. Any ideas?  The network extender was installed about a year ago. This is not a new problem.  It has been going on since it was installed and I have had two phones with the same issue. 

Which model of Network Extender do you have?  The label on the bottom, back or side should identify it.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Philmfla
Enthusiast - Level 2

It’s a Samsung SLS-BU10B

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's helpful to know, Philmfla! When you are on the phone, are you able to access other data such as web pages, or data based apps? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes