Network extender free
wiz30

I was just wondering and curious about this question. But my brother and I live in a dead zone since the moment cell phones came out. Okay whatever it’s 2006 I understand fast forward we get with Verizon in 2009-2010. Still service not any better than 4 years ago. Fast forward not to mention where still with Verizon. 2019-2020 once again service hasn’t changed one bit. Okay whatever. My brother calls customer service about it and asked if anything could be done. No problems will send someone out to test. Obviously testing failed. They send him a network extender. Now I forgot to mention we both live in the same town. Where both on the same plan. Would I be able to have one sent to me at no expense? We talked to a sale rep at a Verizon store couple days ago and he’s saying there shouldn’t be any problems. And yes I do have WiFi calling on and no I don’t want to use WiFi calling. We’re both paying an already ridiculous and garbage monthly payment (not to mention never missed one single payment if not paid a head in 12 years) I’m sick of walking 10ft pass my house and I see no service on my device for a 1200 phone and over 400 dollar monthly payment when the issue can be solved in matter of seconds

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network extender free
wiz30

Sorry didn’t mean to say garbage. I meant to say something else but apparently garbage is a “better word”

0 Likes
Re: Network extender free
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand wanting to be able to get a Network Extender for your home, Wiz30. I would love to help with some options. I have sent you a private message so we can help. -Amber

0 Likes