Network extender issues
Spirit1989

Been using my network extender for over 1 year because have poor connection in my area. Verizon not done anything to boost power in this area so have to rely on this device to use my phone. Couple of days ago my network extender stopped working for unknown reasons. Called vz customer service multiple times over different days with no help. Keep on being transfered to different customer support for over 1 hour of phone conversation every time. Im just asking to get this device replaced but its been a challenge so far. Nobody wants to help and they make it so difficult to process your request. Someone even told me to call samsung to get it replaced. But samsung told me its vz responsibility to replace it. Some other person told me i had to go to a vz store. But store manager told me they should never have sent you here. Vz customer service has been a nightmare so far. I just want this device replaced i dont understand why it should be so complicated. Been with vz for 15 years and this is the kind of service i get for a greedy multi billion dollar corporation. Such a disappointement. Its like they are doing it in purpose for you switch carriers which i will be obligated to do soon. I have never experienced such a nightmarish customer service up to now. Is there anyone left in verizon that can help???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network extender issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Spirit1989-

We definitely want your Network Extender to work at all times. I am very sorry to learn it has stopped working. May I ask what issue you are experiencing? Please share those details to make sure we assist with the best solution.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Network extender issues
Spirit1989

Hello Carmen ,

Thank you for your reply and your concern. But I don't think you can help anymore. I was recently told by vz technical support that because of the account type I have the network extender will not work. I even took this issue to corporate with no help whatsoever. I have terrible connection in my area and nobody in vz can do anything about it. Just because im on a pre-paid account type im considered a junk customer. But im still paying vz for the same services that when I was on a contract account for 15 years. I don't want help from vz anymore. Im sick and tired of their corporate greedy evil policies. Its sickening to experience this kind of treatment from a greedy evil multi billion dollar corporation that does not care for their customers. I have spent one whole week and hours of phone conversation with vz to get things right but nobody could help. Im disgusted by the whole evil corporate greed.

0 Likes