Re: Network extender not connecting to iPhone 13
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for contacting us. Do you have a 5G SIM card in your 5G iPhone?  *Debbie

0 Likes
risled

Hi Christine, I have the Samsung 4G LTE network extender 2. Model SLS-BU10B. Purchased through Verizon. 

0 Likes
risled

Hi Debbie, yes. 

0 Likes
risled

Hi Philmfla,

Thank you for letting me know! That sounds extremely frustrating not having strong enough 5G in your area. Though I’m happy to hear the network extender is now working properly with the 13 pro. Is the only way that’s working is by changing the cell service to 4G LTE on your phone or was it able to connect when it was set on the 5G?

0 Likes
Philmfla
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I think that may have done the trick although not 100% sure.  Deleting it from the allowed phone list and re-adding it may have also done it.  

0 Likes
risled

Thank you for all this info. 

0 Likes
risled

0 Likes
risled

Hi TR, your 13 pro doesn't connect to your 4G LTE network extender? Has it previously? Do you have your iPhone on 5G or 4G LTE in the cellular settings?

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

I am a little confused, you say that your iPhone 13 will now connect to the extender, can you tell me exactly what model number name etc. of the extender that you have, thank you. 

I have the 4G LTE Samsung model number I’m not sure I’d look it up later but I’ve had it for like two years or more. 

philmfla is who I am asking. Or anyone else who has a iPhone 12 or 13 and the Samsung LTE extender. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it, risled. Are there any other devices connected to it?-Dia

0 Likes