Network extender not working again, I don’t know what to do
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

Network extender not working again, I don’t know what to do  As I type this it is working but I bet by this afternoon it won’t be  

Someone here mentioned when they see a “house” on the top of their phone they know they’re connected, what is this house I don’t have one?

My extender works for a while then stops. I do a complete factory reset and it will work for a while again..

Confirm for me please my phone as it is a iPhone X does not have HD calling setting because it’s already built in, and the only setting I have to make sure it’s on is VOLTE?

Do roaming settings matter? Someone here said their’s worked better when they turn Wi-Fi calling on, I have the opposite experience when they are both on they interfere with each other and neither work  

I thought the iOS update 14 was the cause of this but of course Apple has nothing to say about it when I talk to them so I don’t know  

and transmit power mode  checked automatic and usually it says zero

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network extender not working again, I don’t know what to do
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

ps

There are two ways to do community, either as a verizon phone subscriber thru the main account or just the community...I have both but I cant get the community only password to work, I guess I could try and change it.

Does everyone have no problem accessing this community using just your verizon account?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

randys12, we are eager to get this network extender concern full addressed. We sent you a post about 7 hours ago requesting that you complete authentication so we can access your account and take a closer look at your network extender. Are you having trouble with the link we sent?

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

I already did that and was notified that it was completed...I can do it again i suppose

2nd time just now

Thank you, you have successfully authenticated. A Verizon agent will contact you shortly.

Also

1. is there a way to have my laptop browser remember my login so I dont have to do 2 step security each time

2. my extender is working now, has been for 3 days or more, cant keep track of time well...one of the others who responded in my other thread (sorry about having more than one, wont do that again) still has the problem...so I guess it is not entirely resolved..but for now I am working

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

I see Verizon no longer sells my extender, not only my model but in general.

Can you tell me why?  Is there a new product they have yet to roll out that will replace these?

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

Edit time on these posts is too short.

Found the new one

https://www.verizon.com/products/verizon-lte-network-extender/?sku=sku3880045#reviewsHeading

I wonder if it has a retractable antenna like mine now has, I am in a place where GPS is very hard to attach to, once it does all is well but without the antenna on my existing one that I can stretch to the window I would probably not be able to make the connection.

Does it have an antenna?  I will try and find more materials on it but the website has very little.

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

Since it stopped working again, am I authorized for you to open a case yet, have I done what you need so we can open a case and get this to work please tell me please.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, randys12! You have a great question, and we you reached the right place for answers! The previous extenders have been discontinued, however, you can still purchase the new one by using the following link: http://spr.ly/6603G4sxt Does this resolve your concern for today? 

0 Likes
randys12
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are most welcome, randys12. Please feel free to reach out to us for any future assistance.

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes