Re: Network extender not working in new house n all lights blue
Zemesmom

How do I do that? Just unplug n plug back in?

Stacey Thomas

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stacey,

Let's get your Network extender back up and running properly. Yes, please unplugged the device from the power source and plug it back in. The lights should turn off then come back on. Once the device is powered completely on and all lights are showing, please respond back with what color lights you are seeing on the Network Extender. Also, while your Network Extender is powering on, here is a support link that will let you know the meaning of each light on the device. http://vz.to/1SzROSA

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Zemesmom

Lights are all blue

Stacey Thomas

0 Likes
Zemesmom

Ok well I restarted it and all lights are blue however I went on to my Verizon to manage the extender and I'm not sure why but it says that the city and state n zip is Florida n I live in pa...??? Any idea y or how to change it

Stacey Thomas

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for taking all these steps to troubleshoot. Do you currently have a GPS antenna connected and running close to a window? Are you seeing the FL location in the Network Extender section on My Verizon or in the Profile?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Zemesmom

Gps light is blue and unit is sitting in a windowsill. When I go on my Verizon and under network extender it is showing a Florida city, state, n zip code for the unit. In this section online I can set up certain numbers for the extender to pick up or have any in the vicinity pick up the booster signal. Can you tell me why this says Florida when I have always lived in pa?? And how to reset it to my actual location?? I just need this resolved, been emailing for several days on this issue

Stacey Thomas

0 Likes