Network extender
irishwhiski

Hello, Is there a way to get a money back guarantee that a extender will work for me? I live in the middle of nowhere, have a cell tower not 7 miles from my house and if i am lucky I get one bar if I stand just right. Yes that is outside before anyone asks. Town is Arlington, GA. The only internet option here is Hughes Net. I do have it, it to suxs but not as bad as my cell signal... Nephew came to visit and has Cricket it works better then my million-dollar plan with Verizon. I tried an extender many years ago in Maine it didn't help much at all...   things must have gottin better with time? 

Please advise..

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network extender
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@irishwhiski wrote:

Hello, Is there a way to get a money back guarantee that a extender will work for me? I live in the middle of nowhere, have a cell tower not 7 miles from my house and if i am lucky I get one bar if I stand just right. Yes that is outside before anyone asks. Town is Arlington, GA. The only internet option here is Hughes Net. I do have it, it to suxs but not as bad as my cell signal... Nephew came to visit and has Cricket it works better then my million-dollar plan with Verizon. I tried an extender many years ago in Maine it didn't help much at all...   things must have gottin better with time? 

Please advise..

Thanks

Does WiFi calling work for you?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

irishwhiski-

We want to make sure you have the best possible signal at your house. We offer up to 30 days to return the Extender if it does not work for you. However, you can also use Wi-Fi calling which works the same as an extender. What make and model phone do you have?

-Angie

0 Likes
irishwhiski

I have the Samsung s22. As for wifi calling internet is not the best Only option is HughesNet (satellite). Sad pat I live 7ish miles away from towers in any direction. I can be beside a tower and have zero bars. I know signal is around my nephew get singnal and he has pay as you go with cricket.

Thanks Keith

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@irishwhiski wrote:

I have the Samsung s22. As for wifi calling internet is not the best Only option is HughesNet (satellite). Sad pat I live 7ish miles away from towers in any direction. I can be beside a tower and have zero bars. I know signal is around my nephew get singnal and he has pay as you go with cricket.

Thanks Keith

As far as I know, the network extenders do not work with satellite internet...

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes