Network extender
Kac7

My gs5 WILL NOT connect to the network extender. I upgraded my plan today reluctantly because that is why they said it wouldn't work. Well imagine that it still doesn't work. My roomates iPhone will connect to it with no problem. When dialing #48 it still does nothing and doesn't even mention the network extender.  I've waisted a great amount of gas and time trying to deal with this. Someone please fix this! Not happy paying for cell service I can't even use. All blue lights are on. It's apparently getting enough signal if roommates phone will work on it. I have WiFi off, advanced calling off, I've restared both phone and extender  multiple times.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Network extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kac7

It is important to us that your phone is connected to the network extender. Thank you for the steps you have already done. Please visit the following link to confirm the led light combinations and recommnded actions. Please keep us posted

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-111628/

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
EpEagle12
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you have HD or Advanced Calling on?  Turn it off, power your phone off and on, try again

0 Likes
Kac7

Nope its off. Tried that a few times. Even tried it with it on.  😞

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If there is any 4G at all, the phone may possibly over ride the 3G/extender.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kac7

It is important to us that your phone is connected to the network extender. Thank you for the steps you have already done. Please visit the following link to confirm the led light combinations and recommnded actions. Please keep us posted

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-111628/

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes