Not receiving incoming calls from landlines
Melbell41
Enthusiast - Level 1

2 of the lines on my account are not receiving calls from landlines. It appears that this has been an on gong problem with Verizon. We have been getting the run around for almost 3 weeks. I am fed up!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving incoming calls from landlines
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To clarify, are these devices having issues receiving calls from multiple numbers, or a single number? *Estevan

0 Likes
Melbell41
Enthusiast - Level 1

Multiple 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to here that your service is not working as needed. With regard to the calling issue when did this start for you? -Jasper

0 Likes
Melbell41
Enthusiast - Level 1

Around a month ago! I have been on the phone for hours with Verizon and I keep getting the answer that nothing is wrong with Verizon network.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! We are stunned to see you in this dilemma. We value your time and want to assist you effectively. ~Gilbert

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please tell us more, what recent changes have been made (new phone, moved to different location, software update, etc.)? Aside from the incoming calls, any other problems (texts/data)? Who else is experiencing this problem (other account users, friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, etc.)?  ~Gilbert

0 Likes