Not reconnecting
Shellbay

Why is my phone not automatically reconnecting  to the extender when I return home?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not reconnecting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you have the best experience possible. Please share the top type of phone it is and what you have to do to get it connected. Is this cell number added to the extenders whitelist?  We ware here to get you through this.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Triit33

I just loaded 5.1.1 on lg g3....bug errors are popping up every 5 seconds...the phone is unusable....what should i do?

0 Likes
Triit33

I just loaded 5.1.1 on lg g3....bug errors are popping up every 5 seconds...the phone is unusable....what should i do?

0 Likes
Triit33

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm quite concerned that you're getting so many errors, Triit33! Can you share the exact error messages you're receiving? Did this start immediately after updating?

MichelleH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Triit33

Yes i sent the log reports several times.....

Not responding errors....all different on various os and app components

On Oct 9, 2015 10:00 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Triit33

More info....pop up comes up and says xxx.xxx.xxx stopped running click

report or ok....click either and pop up does not go away....have to restart

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have a completely usable phone. The error reports you are sending are not received by us. They actually go to Google. Would you be able to share with us what you see as an error?

Have you been able to do any of the troubleshooting steps listed on our support page?

You can take a look here http://spr.ly/6586BMhX2
TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes