Phone drops calls when connected to verizon extender
i_heieren

I moved to a new place with a Verizon extender. The extender works for the Samsung Galaxy S7 that the other people living there are using but my phone drops calls after like 30 sec when connected to the Verizon extender. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone drops calls when connected to verizon extender
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Which model extender do you have and what make/model phones are having issues?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize you are experiencing issues with your network extender, i_heieren. I know how important it is to have reliable service when you are at home. Jav6 brings some excellent questions so we can check compatibility and look into this further. Please let us know what is the make & model of the network extender and your device. Keep us updated.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
i_heieren

Phone is a VS450PP. Extender is a Samsung Model SCS-2U01.

Thank you! Let me know if there is anything that can be done!

Happy New Year!

Iris

[removed]

Content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That information is very helpful, i_heieren. As the extender and the network your device uses are compatible, let's check a bit further. To determine if your device is registered on the Network Extender, please follow the steps in this link: http://spr.ly/6582DJOow

We also want to ensure the owner of the network extender doesn't have a 'White List' set up that excludes your phone number. In order to determine this, is the network extender owned by one of the individuals in your complex or by another party (i.e. complex management company, etc.)?

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes