Random disconnects
TylerP1

I’ve had an issue ever since I received the extender. When arriving home it connect and I will have full bars, but if I make a call nothing happens and it’ll go to call failed. After a couple minutes I’ll try again #48 it’ll say I’m under extender coverage and then the all will go through. Also when on calls they will randomly fail, it doesn’t seem to be GPS related, or internet, as I’ll be watching Netflix etc and it doesn’t stop working when a call drops. Any ideas ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Random disconnects
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your network extender to work correctly. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
danandtheresa

Hi, I just switched to Verizon from Tmobile because the reception all over the place was bad but especially disruptive at home because I work from home.  Verizon has been better when I'm outside my house, but in my home it is still only 1-bar.  And I don't think it taps into Wi-Fi calling as an option with the 1-bar.

How do I get a Booster so my cell reception can be 3-4 bars?  I live in a pretty woods-y area of 92782 in Tustin, CA so I think all my neighbors have boosters from all their different phone providers.  When I was with Tmobile, they looked up my address and gave me one for free because they saw that coverage is very limited out here, but after 4 years of spotty reception even outside my home I had to switch.  

Please let me know how to boost my coverage inside my house?  I work home predominantly and 90% of my work is phone calls.  Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, danandtheresa. 
We're so sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your service in your area! It's important to have a reliable connection. Have you been able to go through troubleshooting with us? You can also purchase a Network Extender, but it would require an in-home Wi-Fi connection. You can view them here: https://www.verizon.com/products/signal-boosters/ . Please feel free to send us a Private Note as well for additional assistance.

*Celeste

0 Likes