Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung LTE 4G extender connection question
thunter369

Can you connect the Samsung LTE 4G extender to a wireless router extender rather than to the modem directly?  Our modem is in our basement and not near a window.  I'm trying to ascertain whether we can connect to the internet via the extender so we can put the GPS antenna by a window and have a functioning LTE extender.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung LTE 4G extender connection question
Ecarbone

My modem router are one unit and located in the attic not anywhere near a window. How can I get my Verizon 4g network extender to work?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung LTE 4G extender connection question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can certainly understand the challenger that having your modem/router in the attic presents as you don't have easily available access to a window, Ecarbone. If you don't already have this, you might consider the Samsung Antenna Cable for 4G LTE Network Extender 2 (see here: http://spr.ly/66041EB38 ). This product may allow you to get the distance you need from the current location of the modem/router. Does this help?   RyanM_VZW

0 Likes