Samsung network extender
TTURN39

i've connected my network extender and have a strong cell signal, but I cannot make a call.  It drops without dialing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung network extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's work on making sure you can use your phone with no issues while connected to the Network Extender.  Let's check your connection first. Please dial #48 and send to hear the connection announcement. Are you showing in your settings that you're connected to the network extender?

http://vz.to/1OVmkDY

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung network extender
SCRECH1

Same problem here but nobody at VZW wants to listen.  See below:

Back to getting nowhere with getting this issue resolved.  The device has now been replaced for the 3rd time.  Same problem.  I have taken the device to a neighbors house and does not work with iPhone 6 or 7 device there so that proves it is not the home premise problem.  The call goes out and within 9 to 10 sec fails.  When dialing #48 the call does not even go out to see if connected by net extender coverage or NOT.  This device worked for over a year up until 7.28.17.  The firmware I recieved with this device began at v1.0.0.21 then once connected to the network management it updated to v2.0.0.x and i believe that is where the problem starts but cannot prove since the firmware is automatically updated.  I think this is a firmware glitch.  I spoke to second level tech support which was a total waste of time.  The individual said there is nothing wrong and replace the device but first he said take to local store and have them test it.  Well I played the game and went to the store and wasted even more time and they said they could not test it because they have no ethernet connections.  What are you serious?  Who is the next line support rep to get this resolved?  This is TOTALLY ridiculous waste of both my time and Verizon's.  I cannot believe this is happening.  No follow up until I complain again and everytime I call in I have to go thru the same explanation again.  Customer support are you kidding me????  I have been a loyal customer for years and years.

0 Likes