Service in area code 87506
DAVHOR85

We have a neighborhood connection where many people are expressing lousy service from Verizon. About 50 people so far expressing thisover 10 mile by 4 mile area which used to have very good service. I'm a realtor so travel and know this area intimately and have had to purchase boosters where I didn't need them before. Verizon suggests different solutions to everyone but we pay the same amount as people that get real service elsewhere why should we be forced into buying extra equipment when they won't keep their standards up. Last suggestion was to use wi-fi calling which they know won't reach you in your yard or car so may as well go with a reliable Voice Over service or land line. Verizon doesn't seem to think we all compare notes so they don't fix the problem. El Rancho, Jacona, Pojoaque, Nambe.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service in area code 87506
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DAVHOR85,

Our priority is to make sure you have service everywhere you go. We are sorry to hear that your recent experience with our service has not exceeded your expectations. Can you let us know when the service concerns you are having started? We have checked your area (87506) and we are not showing any reported issues.  With the use of Wi-Fi calling or a network extender this allows you the further enhance your data and calling experience were they may be receiving a low signal or network congestion. Can you also let us know if your signal improves when you are away from that area?

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DAVHOR85

My problems began a couple years ago and were helped by acquiring a booster. In the last several months, I've called several times and didn't even get help making sure my booster was registered with your system. With the booster, my service inside is almost reasonable but as soon as I get away from my booster, my service is very broken for 5 miles in any direction. I have polled my neighbors and they have the same comments. I can forward other service tickets etc. from the area of 87506 so I can show that there are many common complaints. Some have turned to complaining to FCC because Verizon is non-responsive. My voice mail only beaps through occasionally and usually says that current e-mails are not current because of data problems. Thanks for your attention. Please check further for this area and upgrading the Verizon service.

David [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DAVHOR85, that is a long time to have problems with your service. It sounds like you have a very good feel for the area. While we cannot guarantee indoor coverage, it sounds like your issue also carries over when you are outdoors. Can you send and receive texts there? What is your experience with your data connections?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DAVHOR85

I've resorted to texts, mostly, in the area or return calls on land line. Data is irregular and quite often voice mail displays that there are new messages that have not been downloaded because of data problems. Rumors are that a tower went out and has not been repaired. Now that I know the problem is not in general area of my home but over a 10 mile swath, I think Verizon should pay attention.

Thank you.

David [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to find a resolution for this. What trouble

0 Likes