Stuck in Connecting to Router
mcjnelson

I have a pretty new Network extender LTE, less than 6 months. When it first arrived, it worked great but at some point connection was lost so I tried to reset it and now it will not go past connecting to router. I have spoken to people from Verizon via chat, voice, and messenger to no avail. Can someone please help me troubleshoot this issue? I cannot make or receive calls in my home at all now. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Stuck in Connecting to Router
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@mcjnelson wrote:

I have a pretty new Network extender LTE, less than 6 months. When it first arrived, it worked great but at some point connection was lost so I tried to reset it and now it will not go past connecting to router. I have spoken to people from Verizon via chat, voice, and messenger to no avail. Can someone please help me troubleshoot this issue? I cannot make or receive calls in my home at all now. 

What make/model router do you have?  Is there an error code displayed on the LTE Network Extender?  It could be your router and/or extender received an upgrade which affected settings.  Are you able to get to admin pages to check settings in both the router and extender?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Stuck in Connecting to Router
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to be able to make/receive calls, Mcjnelson. We're here to help! Which extender model are you using? Did you have any issues with your home internet around the time this issue began? Please complete a speed test here: http://spr.ly/6608JRidO & share your results. -Kia

0 Likes