Terrible reception
Megrizz2010

Hello, my community has all around terrible cellphone reception.  The only way to make calls in the area is to be connected via WiFi but even then, the calls last about 3mins.  We pay nearly $400/mo in service but can’t even use it while at home.  I’ve been told by neighbors, with competitor service providers, that they had been given a signal booster free of charge because of this on going issue.  Is there anyway I can get one from Verizon or do I need to switch to a competitor?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Terrible reception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service concerns are our concerns too. I'd be disappointed too if I were experiencing problems with my service. I apologize for your inconvenience.  We thank your for reaching out to our public forum. Let's work together to address and resolve your service concerns.  Please tell us more about the service issues you're experiencing. We know we can help. 

How long have you been experiencing service issues? Which of your services is being affected? (e.g., calls (While not on a Wi-Fi signal, texts, web browsing, etc.)  Is this happening while you're indoors, outdoors, or both?

-Robert C.

0 Likes
Megrizz2010

Thanks for the response.  This is impacting my wireless cellphone service when both inside and outside of my home.  When I’m inside, I have it set for WiFi calls but the calls still last roughly 2-4 mins.  I have better luck with FaceTime or calls via Facebook.  My son’s school is up the street, during after school pick up, I get 0 signal.  We have been experiencing this issue since we moved to the area in March 2021.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's very helpful information, Megrizz2010. We are here for support and happy to get to the bottom of this ASAP. Do you know roughly how far you have to travel for service to improve/ return to normal? 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
Megrizz2010

It’s about 5 miles to get good reception.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for checking that. We want to get to the bottom of this. For us to better assist, please send us a Private Note, Megrizz2010.

*Rebecca

0 Likes
reed56

Same issues here for me in alabama, so frustrating

0 Likes