They can't hear me!
ZeVah

I have a Samsung network extender SCS-2U3100 that worked just fine until recently when I get a call or call someone they can hear me but I am very broken up to them. I have shut the system down and have verified the download speeds which are good. Any suggestions on how to get this fixed since I need my phone for work and it will not work at all with the extender currently. I have Iphone 5s and have disabled the LTE also. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: They can't hear me!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ZeVah, let's look into this further for you. What's the impacted zip code? Are you having trouble with making and receiving calls? Are all others impacted as well? Are you able to send/receive text messages ok? Share details.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ZeVah

61368. I can make and receive them but the other people can not hear me and say that it is VERY broken up. i have no issues Tex I got either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the clarification. Does this happen on calls away from the Network Extender? Have you verified with #48 the phone is still connecting to the extender? 
DerekR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ZeVah

I have to go outside in order to get service without the extender. I have verified that the phone is connected to the extender by calling #48 and also get be beep before the call processes. I can hear other people just fine they just can't hear me. Is there settings in the extender or router that need to be changed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ZeVah,

I'm so sorry to learn of any audio isses with your device. I want you to be heard! Can people hear you if using headphones, the speakerphone, bluetooth? Let's see what we can do

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
ZeVah

No it does not matter if it is on speakerphone or regular phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ZeVah, we want to make sure we get connected. When you are away from the Network Extender (in a different area) do you have any issues? What type of speeds do you get on your router. Please provide them here.

RobinD_VZW

0 Likes