VZ Phone Not Under LTE Network Coverage
cutygr68
Enthusiast - Level 1

Requesting assistance with VZ LTE Network Extender.  Recently set up the extender and our phone will not stay connected to the extender.  We can stand right next to the device it may show connected for a moment and then it's off. We can call #48 and one minute we're under the LTE coverage the next minute were not.  We have great satellite connections with 11+ Satellites, and 8-10 showing Green, Extender is at Full Power

I've reset everything, the Router, Extender, and phones. We use VZ Galaxy S21 Ultra and we just can't get the phone to stay connected to the Extender, my wife has to leave the house to go outside to make phone calls that don't drop out.  If someone can assist we would be grateful, this is my last option before dropping VZ altogether and going to a different carrier. 

@vzw_customer_support 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZ Phone Not Under LTE Network Coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@cutygr68 ,

We're sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble. From your description, the network extender is working fine, but is it just your S21 that you are having issues with connecting, or are other devices having the same problem? The S21 would have access to Wi-Fi Calling as well, which does the same function that a network extender offers, but without the additional equipment: https://www.verizon.com/support/wifi-calling-faqs/ . Have you tried using that free feature yet?

-Russell

0 Likes