VZW LET Network Extender stuck in closed operation mode
Strasburgpdsarge

I bought an LTE Network Extender from VZW about a year ago and set it up for closed operation mode on the VZW website to only allow 3 known phone numbers to connect to it.  I recently upgraded those phones and they no longer connect to the extender.  I went on VZW's website and attempted to place the extender back in Open mode.  However, the configuration change does not occur (website produces an error) so now the unit is stuck in closed mode and nobody can connect.  A factory reset did not correct the issue as this appears to be a configuration that VZW needs to make to put it back in Open mode.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: VZW LET Network Extender stuck in closed operation mode
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there! We want everything to always work perfectly for all four customers. I want to help ensure you can make the needed changes to your admn page. Here is a link to information on making changes:  https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-204073/

-Carter

0 Likes
stroudy
Enthusiast - Level 2

My less than 1 year old Samsung LTE Network Extender just went into CLOSED mode. The website won't let me change it to OPEN or even HYBRID as it gives error messages. There is no place that I can find on the direct device login to change the mode either. 

VZ web page screen shots 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping you connected is important to us; I assure you we will do all the research necessary to get this resolved for you. Have you made any recent changes to your internet connection(Wi-Fi)? Have you tried resetting the network extender?-Evelyn

0 Likes