vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. Do you have a strong Wi-Fi connection to the router
? *Taylor

0 Likes
Re: Verizon 4G LTE Network Extender blocks incoming calls
KarenCairns
Enthusiast - Level 2

i suppose so; when it was plugged in i was getting 5 bars on both phones. the Extender is currently unplugged so we can receive calls.

Karen

JTthePT
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem!  I have talked to tech support several times, followed all of the reset directions and even purchased a brand new iphone for work.  Still not getting calls in my home.  Most frustrating thing is that Verizon was our best option and had the best service until June 2021 until someone flipped some switch and then over night, couldn't make or keep a call to save my life.  Extender was the "best solution" and I thought it was the answer to the question NO one will answer...why is the service terrible suddenly overnight.  I have great reception and  an call out and get texts, but no calls can be received from home.  Kind of pointless to keep paying a huge bill if the service doesn't work   H E L P!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you are having issues with the signal inside your home. What happens when you use the Network Extender. Have we completed any troubleshooting for you? -Dolores

0 Likes
KRFeldman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also have issues with my 4G LTE extender. Calls aren't coming through, the phones don't even ring they go straight to voicemail. We are missing important doctor's calls. I can text my husbamd and he won't get the text until he is outaide the house. I have to send him a facebook or google chat message. 

We *all* have wifi calling off. But wifi on. Sometimes it aorks most of the time it doesn't. Its not a safe situafion to be in. 

I was sent this thing for free because our house that once had fine service no longer getz service and now this extender literally blocks everything. We can call out and send texts but recieving is something else. 

The text issue i can work around, the phone calls not coming through is unacceptable.

We have:

2 - S20 Note Ultras

1 - S21 Ultra

1 - S21

Not old phones. Not under powered phones. Whats up?

Drive Fast ~ Take Chances
mmccalmon

I am having the same issues. If anyone finds a fix please post.

0 Likes
TB2100

I’m having the exact same issue.  Also the calls break up and the other party says your breaking up.  But when they talk it’s fine.  I reset the unit and it works till it decides to mess up.  You don’t know it’s messed up till you miss calls or it breaks up.  I have reset everything to default including the router and rebuilt it.  It started for us in June.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To clarify, is this happening with a specific phone number, or is it multiple? *Estevan

0 Likes
queenybm
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am dealing with the same issues with all 3 of my lines. I was told there was a problem with the model of extender sent to me about 3 weeks ago. The rep suggested I unplug it until the issue was resolved, said she would followup, that was 2 weeks ago, no followup and still not working. My husband is a realtor missing calls is detrimental to our livelihood! I believe Verizon is trying to force me to get new 5g phones. We have been customers since 1998 if I am forced to get new phones it will be with a new carrier!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This happening since June has gone on for far too long.  We have sent a private message to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes