Re: Verizon 4G LTE Network Extender blocks incoming calls
313xpress
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am tired of this issue too. tagging for future use

jakemdunn

ive been dealing with the exact same issues. in fact just tested pure wifi and wifi calling and get in bound calls, just lte/extender get in bound calls; both - no in bound calls!!

put a ticket into to tier 2 and 5 days later they texted me a link with how to turn lte on and off and wasnt even accurate! im still working from

home and just moved and this is a huge issue for me! need a resolution!

Free Verizon Msg: Our review of your reported service issue (NRB000010591650) is nearly complete. Verizon Tech Support will call you in 24 hours with more info.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This has gone on for far too  long.   A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
Newengland413

We had a verizon network extender for 10 years with zero problems.  A salesperson convinced us that our service would be  so much better if we upgraded. Spent hundreds on a new network extender and we are having the same problem as everyone else. 

I am not seeing any posts on a fix. I have done everything that everyone else tried.

If there was a fix, it would have been posted here, no? Instead, Verizon keeps contacting people personally. 

Why not post the fix?

I hate this stupid thing and want my old one back. Sigh. 

0 Likes
btp226
Enthusiast - Level 1

This just started happening to me in the last few days and almost coincides with a Firmware Upgrade on 07/14/2021.  (I was on vacation during that week so can't confirm if it happened exactly on that date).  I've tried their (lack of) support and like others just got the run around.  restarting phone, removing/reinstalling sim card, enable/disable something, ad nauseam.  Get a different agent on the line and go thru all the same steps again with no results.  The big problem I have is due to being in the boonies in NH, I really don't have much choice for providers.  I've tried others and they were worse.  Hoping someone figures out a solution (and actually posts it).  A few months back, I was telling everyone how wonderful the 4G LTE Network Extender was, not any more.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To clarify, are you able to make outgoing calls? 

0 Likes
Holbrook
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is not a fix. I talked to support today and at least they have recognized it as an issue. They are working with Askey (the manufacturer) on a solution, but don't have a solution or an anticipated date of resolution to share. When I pressed I couldn't even get the technician to estimate days, weeks, or months. They suggest turning on WiFi calling until then. For whatever reason that's not working for me, even with WiFi assist off.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

btp226 I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your Network Extender. Our only goal is to help you. Troubleshooting, is the only way to help determine what the problem is. It's the same thing that happens with anything that is not working properly.

If we completed the troubleshooting and could not resolve the issue, we had to have said something to you. Can you share that here?

0 Likes
btp226
Enthusiast - Level 1

After the agent went through all of the steps 3 times, he disconnected.  There was no solution and no followup.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the insights. Do you have issues with other devices connected to your Home Internet? 

0 Likes