Verizon Samsung Network Extender DC cord extension
VzWuserRC
Enthusiast - Level 3

I need to extend the DC power cord to the Verizon Samsung Network Extender SCS-2U01. Do anyone know what size is the DC power connector?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Samsung Network Extender DC cord extension
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VzWuserRC,

Great question. Per the user manual the The power cord is a DC 12V. Check out all the details here... http://vz.to/1EvYRmO

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

To be clear, you want a longer DC cord and not an extension cord correct?

0 Likes
VzWuserRC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Correct. I should have state my intent. My purpose is wanting put the network up high on the top window of the family room. It is about 9 ft from the floor. I want to leave the power adapter on the floor. The DC output power cord that come with the unit is approx 4.5ft from the adapter. I looked up internet, there are extension cord available, but it seems the connector sizes are 2.1mm or 2.5mm are the common one. I want to know what is the existing connector size. I am hoping it is one of the 2.

0 Likes
VzWuserRC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lindsey,

Thanks. I checked the same user manual, but it doesn't have the detail size of the DC connector plug.

RC

0 Likes
VzWuserRC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just want to update on this. I went on and bought a male-to-female extension cable with 2.1mm x 5.5mm connector. It fits and works perfectly.