Version Network Extender2 - Default Admin Password Not Working
SNCTravis

Hello All,

I have an issue that is causing me grief and headaches.

I have a brand new (this is the second one) Verizon Network Extender 2 that I cannot log into and configure.  The default admin password according to the documentation that came with it (and online) should be LTEFemot+Last 4 of the MAC ID.

I have tried this along with every variation I can think of.  I've seen others with the same issue, but no one has reported a fix - can anyone please help me?  When I call Verizon last time, they were stumped and unable to assist - all they did  was send me another device that did the same thing.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Version Network Extender2 - Default Admin Password Not Working
ICS-LLC
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I have the exact same issues.  My unit says it was manufactured on 7-2018 and is running software ver 3.1.5.01.    I can bring up the login page just fine but the password will not work.  I have tired various other passwords as well.

Tech support could only offer to send out a replacement unit.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate those details and no worries. We will help you figure this out. To confirm, does your device have any physical or liquid damage? Also, when exactly did this issue start? DavidR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Antennamatt
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received my Network Extender yesterday and also am not able to log in to the admin portal.  I called and spoke with tech support and they promised to call me back in an hour. That was yesterday at 1 PM Central time.  Still no call back. 

I have tried every password configuration that I could find on the web and am not able to get into the admin section. 

0 Likes
ICS-LLC
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I wanted to let everyone know that my unit must have a bad firmware image. 

I just received another unit, with a manufacturing date of Nov 2018, instead of June 2018, and it worked perfectly.  I was able to log in without any issues. 

Both units appeared to work, but without being able to log in there was no way to adjust the wireless power setting as i was needing to do. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the details, and we want you to be able to log in to your Admin Page. We are terribly sorry that no one has reached back to you. Don't worry, we will figure this out together. Please tell us, have you tried to reset your password? 

MonicaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes